Knuckles' Night (A Halloween Special) Knuckles' Night (A Halloween Special)

Animation quality was great! The fact that the action wasn't cheap is also very appreciated. The M rating is a bit far though, I don't think it's that serious. Then again, it's just imo. Either way, I look forward to more content like this! ^__________^

Toys R Us Toys R Us

Right on man. lol I loved both watching and listening to this. I hope the rest of your work'll be as funny if not funnier. Keep it up bro!

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

Wow, that was almost legit man! That was fuckin hilarious! Please continue this, lol I already got into the episode. I look forward to more stuff from ya buddy!

ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

lol My favorite one yet!

PACMAN DIES AAAH PACMAN DIES AAAH

Hooooooly crap man! I don't think I've ever felt this bad for a fictional character before! lol Makes me wonder what happens to Mario and Sonic when they die.

Mortal Kouple Mortal Kouple

WHOOPTIEeEeE!

That was pretty funny. The end totally caught me off guard. lol. Sweet special effects by the way!

Teksi - Part One Teksi - Part One

For a first this is jaw droppingly awesome!

I loved the drawing style and coloring you used. The sound fx were good too. Also that was friggin hilarious. I can't wait to see more from ya buddy! You definitely got yourself a new fan! XD

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

Well friggin wow. lmao

Well this is proof that something doesn't need to look amazing to be amazing. This was pretty awesome. In spite of how simple everything looked I got more and more into it the longer I watched and listened. Sweet job as usual Stamper!

Sonic Shadow Duel Sonic Shadow Duel

Gets better towards the end.

I've seen alot of Sonic sprite movies and few of them are worth remembering, but this one wasn't bad at all. It was ok in the beginning and got really good in the last couple scenes. Wasn't expecting all that. Pretty cool effects too. Great job buddy. hope to see more of that.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Nice!

Never knew Mr. Game and Watch could move like that. That was fun to watch along with the rest of your work. Keep it up bredda!